It’s spring season; and the looks are coming in bold and bright. This is a season where a lot of softer colors and pastels are typically the fave to wear; but this year we are turning things up a notch!
Bright and bold colors can be a style challenge for many people; and they definitely require people to step out of their comfort zones. Brighter colors allow you to make a statement with your style; and they can also have a tremendous impact on your own mood and vibration.
Colors such as orange, yellow or pink are often times associated with positivity, enthusiasm or creativity. Stepping out on a nice spring day; in a bright look, is the perfect recipe for some good ole’ vibes.
Here are 6 style tips to support you in wearing bold and bright colors this season!
1) Pair the bold and bright color item; with a clothing item that is more neutral or subtle in tone
2) Pair the bold and bright color item, with your favorite pair of blue jeans
3) For a more bolder look, pair the bold and bright color item, with another bold and bright color item for a colorblock lewk.
4) For a more bolder look, pair the bold and bright color item with printed bottoms.
5) Make the bold and bright color item your accessory. (Your purse, your shoes, your earrings, your sunglasses, your hat, or make it your statement piece.)
6) Make the bold and bright color item your dress or jumpsuit; and style it with bold accessories, or neutral tone accessories making the dress or jumpsuit the main attraction.
There are so many ways that you can style bolder and brighter colors this season! You can also take these style tips into the summer and fall seasons as well.
From the list above, which style inspo are you going to give a try?
Challenge yourself to try one of these options above; and watch how your style and confidence begins to bloom.
Your Fashion Forward Guide & Your Vintage Inspiration
Creator of @_badgyalstyle