Animal Print, is a classic trend, and a staple addition in any fashionista’s wardrobe!
This winter season we are seeing an influx on animal print! But also a slight shift in the trend.
Instead of the typical brown and black leopard or cheetah looks. We are seeing a whole lot of snake print this season. (which I absolutely love!). As well as, a lot of dynamic colors, and extremely funky styles!
Now I know animal print can be hard to style for some fashionista’s. And it can also be hard to find prints that genuinely compliment your style.
Currently, Missguided.com, is filled with new and daring animal print styles, to instantly make you look fierce Af for any occasion! Or any outing!
I’ve really been digging the eye-catching animal print dresses, that have recently been featured on the site. Below I’ve highlighted 7 different animal print dresses. With each one, including a short styling tip description below it.
Missguided is currently having a 40% off sale on all items! So if you like what you see, click any of these images below to be immediately directed to the site!
1) Zebra Oversized Jersey Shirt Dress
- Style this dress with High knee boots, preferably in a color that is not white or black, to make this look pop!
- Wear stylish tights ( if where you currently reside is cold). You can also wear it with no tights as well.
- Add combat boots, booties, sneakers, or heels. Depending on what kind of vibe you are feeling. Or want to express!
- You can style this look with a bomber jacket, or a jean jacket for extra swag. Or a biker jacket for extra edge!
- Get fancy, and wear a faux fur vest over this dress.
- Instead of sunglasses, wear clear shades, or a hat, such as a newsboy cap!
2) Nude 90’s Snake Print Mini Dress
- Since this dress is nude, you can style this dress with any color heels. You can wear clear or nude heels, to keep the look clean and chic.
- You can wear a bold color heel that will make the outfit pop.
- For a jacket or coat, you can wear a Biker jacket, or a Faux Fur Coat.
- For hot weather, you can style this dress with sandals.
- You can edge this look up, by wearing combat boots, but I personally think this dress is super sexy, and should be dressed up, instead of dressed down. (But that is JUST my opinion!).
3) Snake Print Oversized Shirt Dress
- You can style this with High Knee boots, heels, sneakers, booties or combat boots. They can be in the color within the dress, but I would suggest them to be either in Black, Silver, Gold, Beige, Khaki or Nude. A color that can be worn with anything, and that won’t overpower the dress.
- You can style this dress with stylish tights, and booties/combat boots.
- You can wear a biker jacket, or a bomber jacket. But I would suggest that the jackets be in a neutral color. So a color that can be worn with anything! The dress is already busy, so you don’t want your jacket to be just as busy, you know?
- You can wear a newsboy cap with this look, or any other accessories of your choice!
4) Snake Print Slinky Wrap Mini Dress
- Since this a neutral color dress, you can style it with any color heels of your choice. You can wear a clear heel with this look, or a bold mustard yellow color heel! ( that would look too sexy 🔥)
- You can also style this dress with a faux fur coat, shaggy coat, or a long trench coat. I would suggest wearing a coat that would serve as a statement piece. Something that REALLY stands out, to make you a showstopper!
- Wear any accessories that you would like, but since this dress is super sexy, I would say less is better!
5) Snake Button Through Maxi Shirt Dress
- Style this dress with some cute heels! They can be nude, beige, white, khaki, gold, or silver. Any color that won’t overpower the dress.
- You can style this dress with a Jean Jacket, or a Biker Jacket, or a long trench coat! Depending on how you feel that day.
- Style this cute dress with any accessories of your choice!
6) Animal Print Cami Frill Hem Midi Dress
- Style this look with heels! Preferably with a color that is not already within the dress. Examples: Clear, neutral, white, Khaki, or any color heel that would make the dress pop out!
- You can also style this dress with a Bold color heel such as orange or red.
- This is definitely a fun in the sun type of dress! Definitely the type of dress you purchase for a nice tropical vacation! And you can pair this dress with sandals
- Style this look with any accessories of your choice!
7) Green Leopard Print Pinafore Dress
- Wear this dress with a formfitting turtleneck! It can be in black as shown, or you can also wear a cream, silver, gold, or any neutral color top.
- If turtlenecks aren’t your thing, you can also wear a scooped long sleeve shirt. But my biased opinion, is that the turtleneck would look much better.
- You can style this look with sneakers, booties or combat boots! They can also be black as shown. If you decide to style this look with a black top, you can get a little daring, and wear a different color shoe that isn’t black.
- For accessories, you can what speaks to you and your style! But I would suggest a cap. And a purse that stands out, if you decide to wear the look how it’s already shown in the image.
8) Plus Size Snake Print Wrap Dress
- You can style this sexy dress with neutral color heels such as clear, gold, silver, black, white, khaki, beige or cream!
- You can also style it with a Bold solid color heel such as Red or Orange.
- Style this dress with a traditional brown faux fur coat, or a long trench coat!
- You can style this look with any accessories of your choice!
9) Plus Size Gray Snake Print Plunge Maxi Dress
- You can style this dress with neutral color heels, such as clear, white, black, silver, gold.
- You can also wear a bold color heel, or a sparkle/sequin heel. A heel that will make the outfit standout, in a smooth operator kind of way!
- Style this dress with a faux fur coat, or a long trench coat.
10) Plus Size Rust, Zebra Print Shirt Dress
- Style this dress with Black Booties shown in the image above. Or style them with different color booties that will give the look that extra touch!
- You can also wear heels or combat boots with this look. Depending on the vibe you feel.
- Throw on a biker jacket, or a jean jacket to give the dress some edge or swag!
You can’t tell me some of these dresses aren’t HOT HOT HOT! Some of these looks are perfect for Valentine’s Day! And who doesn’t want to look sexy for their mate?
Click the images, to be directed to the Missguided.com!
You gotta check these looks out, while they are still on sale!